Mantra on Salt Beach provides the ideal beachside venue for your next conferencing event. Positioned in Kingscliff in Northern New South Wales, our seaside resort offers exceptional facilities and a beautiful beachfront location just 90 minute drive from Brisbane, 30 minutes from Byron Bay and around 20 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport.
The excellent resort facilities and professional catering services allow us to successfully accommodate small business meetings, banquets, or receptions. The expansive, well-tended resort grounds also provide a number of beautiful outdoor settings for group activities, team building games or a corporate challenge.
Offering a year round temperate climate, this idyllic Tweed Coast location offers an onsite restaurant and bar, lagoon pool, rock pool, tennis courts, barbeque areas and day spa ‘The Spa at Salt’.
You can also rest assured your individual event requirements will be taken care of. Our talented team of dedicated conference and events staff, tailor conference packages to help assist with your planning, and will ensure your delegates have an unforgettable experience. Click here for a sneak peek video of Conferences & Events at SALT
From pillarless conference spaces with vehicle access to intimate dining, we offer four conference venues and recently refurbished events spaces catering for 16 to 300 delegates.
• The Plantation Room – capacity up to 300 (or reconfigured for up to 100 guests). This purpose built spaces can accommodate vehicle access and the venue has access to the onsite AV team.
• The Pavilion – capacity up to 100. A freestanding venue that overlooks the tropical pool. Let the natural light stream in, or drawn the curtains for privacy, whichever suits!
• The Boardroom – capacity up to 16. This intimate room with executive seating, is the perfect setting for a traditional business meeting.
• Mantra Pool Deck – capacity up to 250. Take advantage of the year round great weather, and overlook the lagoon pool. It’s the perfect setting for an evening function.
• Zig Zag Garden (outdoor). A versatile space, making the most of the lush landscaping. Perfect for cocktail events, or breakout venue.
At the end of a busy day, relax in the understated elegance of your contemporary accommodation. Relax as you hear the waves roll in, and the subtle fragrance of salt air!
Choose from modern and beautifully appointed Hotel Rooms or 1 and 2 Bedroom Spa Suites which also offer kitchen and laundry facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. For added luxury, ocean views are also available.
The resort also features a variety of amenities to make your stay enjoyable. Relax in the heated rock pool, hire a bike to explore the village, stay fit in the exercise room or lounge by the lagoon style pool.
We believe in activities which are developed to enhance the working relationships of your delegates.
With a variety of onsite and offsite activities to choose from, you’re spoilt for choice!
Choose from water sports, bike riding, tennis, lifestyle workshops, spa therapies and much more.
From customisable event activities to increase delegate health and wellbeing, to more adventurous activities which take in the Tweed Coast area, you really are spoilt for choice. Learn More»
A range of menu and catering options are available with cocktail, buffet and plated meals are all available at your choice of venue using the freshest local produce. Full and half day delegate packages are also provided including refreshments, lunch and AV equipment. Also, enjoy dining overlooking the main lagoon pool at Surge Restaurant & Bar. Open for breakfast and lunch daily.